Legion of Hades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~PvP Worlds!! Finally Here!~~

2 posters

Go down

~~PvP Worlds!! Finally Here!~~ Empty ~~PvP Worlds!! Finally Here!~~

Post  Dragon X23 Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:49 am

YAHHHH PVP WORLDS FINALLY CAME!! SCREAM LOUD!!! affraid affraid affraid

Atlas The changes came by Wednesday, October 15..
I was able to came by and play some rounds.. Luckily i played hookie Razz Razz (Dont tell my mom Wink )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so I defeated and raped 3 players

10:39, Lvl 79.. Got hes runes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy well but not all of it of course due to the Pvp players that wanted to "Hey! Look at his Face!" "Mommy can i have it?!" Laughing Laughing Cool

12:56, Lvl 62.. Ehh not much of a challenge i guess.. he was wearing addy Neutral i sold them cuz i no u guys like runes better than addy Wink Razz

1:58: Lvl 84... YAHH! I PROVE MYSELF!! cheers cheers i was careless but i finally raped him. Got his runes most of it though.. Twisted Evil

i like to thank Rage of sins.. with-out you pulling me through.. i wouldnt beat these guys myselff or w/ back-up. Very Happy

See my Other Winnings At ~Dragon X23's Fancy Market Center~ FREE STOCK IS AVAILIABLE AS WELL!! Twisted Evil

~Dragon X23, Mr Devil.~ This Post was Sponsored by K.F.C Chicken and Subways.. Mhmmmmm Chicken Sub...
Dragon X23
Dragon X23

https://lohrs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

~~PvP Worlds!! Finally Here!~~ Empty Re: ~~PvP Worlds!! Finally Here!~~

Post  rage of sins Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:24 pm

LOL. I forgot how much I stink at pking. Today I lost a rune scim, STR ammulet, and on my old pking account, addy scim and lots of fish. However I'm glad to saw I owned alot more then I lost.

stuff I did on main
I teliported to cabbage feild waiting for dragon. He lost his ring so I fought there for a while by my self. I owned a rune scim only guy. Then I owned a level 89 ranger, lastly I died on a Mage. Meet up with dragon andowned a noob then I died and for got to put on iteam protect and lost scim. I had a rune long sword in bank and I went to the monk place and camped there for a bit.

on STR pure
all I did was own a bunch of range noobs. I died trying to go to the ge. I got a steel long and a Mage ammy from pking. LOL.

Btw I'm on my itouch and this message took me 15 to type Crying or Very sad
rage of sins
rage of sins

https://lohrs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum